Treating acne scars with homeopathy acne scar cream is one of the most popular acne scar home treatment methods. This is especially true after homeopathy is back to the mainstream trend thanks to preference toward natural healing. Homeopathy refers to therapy that is used to trigger your body’s natural responses toward health problems, including acne scars. Indeed, further studies about homeopathy are definitely necessary. However, you can use it as a solution of how to get rid of acne scars on face.
So far, the only proofs about homeopathy treatment for acne scar treatment are scattered. However, if you want to consider natural treatment for acne scar, homeopathy treatment may be one of the options you can try.
Acne Scar Home Treatment
Acne Scar Home Treatment Homeopathy Products
The popularity of homeopathy means you can find such products to treat skin condition. Homeopathy acne scar cream can be an alternative option if you want to try the method. Here are some ways to use homeopathy cream as acne scar home treatment:
- Use thiosiaminum ointment for light, thin acne scars. This ointment contains special ingredients that work by encouraging your body to shed the scar tissue. You can also use this ointment to reduce thin stretch mark.
- Mix a little thiosiaminum with glycerin solution until they mix together well. Use the mixture to treat acne scars that are quite visible. Compared to only thiosiaminum ointment, this mixture is absorbed more easily by your skin, making the treatment works better.
- Consume homeopathic thiosiaminum pill together with topical use of thiosiaminum ointment. This treatment is great if you want to reduce visible and distended acne scar, as well as keloid. You must use this treatment repeatedly and diligently, in order to reduce your scars significantly.
- Apply homeopathic silica product on your scars to reduce its visible appearance, especially if you cannot find thiosiaminum products. You can use homeopathic silica in topical way together with thiosiaminum, or with oral consumption of thiosiaminum if you want to reduce very visible scars (including keloid).
- Mix 1 oz of glycerin with 20 drops of liquid homeophatic silica. Shake the jar before applying this mixture to get rid of acne scar at home. Mixing the silica with glycerin makes the mixture easier to absorb, so your scars heal more quickly.
Thanks to the popularity of homeopathic products for acne scars, now you can find them anywhere in various online shops.
Cautions and Tips before Using Homeopathic Acne Scar Products
Using homeopathic products for acne scar home treatment is okay, but there are some precaution steps you need to take. Just like any other medications, homeopathy products can have certain risk factors. You need to consult with a homeopathy expert before actually using products that are mentioned before. This is because different people can have different reactions when consuming or using homeopathy products, including for acne scar healing.
Be careful when applying thiosinaminum ointment, since it is quite greasy and can be visible on the skin, as well as hard to absorb. The best time to apply it is at night before bed, after you cleansing your facial skin. Finally, if you decide to take the oral medication, you need to consult with the doctor, especially if you also consume other medications or supplements for specific conditions.
Using homeopathy products to treat your acne scars is not wrong. If you prefer natural way first before going to the dermatologist, you can try homeopathy products as the early solution. Remember, the key to make the treatment works is by using it regularly and constantly, especially if your condition gets worse with time or if you experience negative health signs. Acne scar home treatment with homeopathy products is a great solution if you know how to use the products well.